Are you a duty holder?
Duty holders have a legal responsibility to manage asbestos and legionella.
You could be a duty holder if you:
- Are an owner-occupier, landlord or tenant of a commercial property
- Are a managing agent of a commercial property
- Have responsibility for the maintenance or repair of a non-domestic property
You might also require a survey if you:
- Have CDM responsibility for a construction project
- Are about to start work on-site
- Have discovered a substance you suspect is an asbestos-containing material (ACM)
If you’re still not sure, give TAC Surveys a call on 01332 974665, or email us and we’ll be happy to advise you.